Origin 2.5.5 & Sonoma 14.2 beta 3 still has all the issues i post

well i test the new version 2.5.5 for mac,
using sonoma 14.2 beta 3 but all the UI issues and audio glitches i had are still unfixed.

please team this could be a Christmas Gift :stuck_out_tongue: !
@Antoine
with love, John.

@JohnnyFire i think you should post in the same thread you make your points…
instead of making a new thread… here, no one can see what you have already mentioned…

1 Like

Indeed… i sould collect all the posts i mention and create new post to report and tell my findings.
hope antoine sees this…

You can always mention Antoine with a @ in front of his name. Then he will be flagged automatically.

2 Likes

done it!
thank you so much for the tip!

Hi @JohnnyFire,

I saw your posts :wink:
Note that you are using a BETA version of Sonoma, which has its own bugs. If you have the same behavior using the non beta version of Sonoma, there is a better chance we can reproduce your issue.

@Antoine my friend i was using 14.1.1 and now 14.2 beta 3 and the behaviour of the issues is the same…
i upgrade after testing the sonoma 14.1.1 with the new audirvana version 2.5.5 to the sonoma 14.2 beta 3 to see if anything can be improved but not.

the issues are the same both on stable 14.1.1 release and 14.2 beta…

1 Like

So you are talking about those, right?

1 Like

@Antoine Yes!

Will look at them as soon as possible.

1 Like

@Antoine

and to point something i found:
the library scanning issue has a workaround, make folder structure in my music. for example artist(folder)-album(folder)-tracks(mp3) in that way i don’t see the library scan. it happened not so much in that way. i don’t know if its something with spotlight macOS engine or something else…

plus when i have the single track repeat on, something the song stops 3 seconds before ends to replay again…to continue i need to turn off the single track repeat and then the song continues to play. yes this is a weird one too. i don’t remember if i mention that one before.

Yes, this is something I discovered recently, if you synchronize the root folder of an external drive with Mac OS, there is a permission issue that block the sync. We are working on this but there is a workaround, sync a folder inside the root folder.

@Antoine that’s what i done, i made folder structure Artist->Albums->Tracks and for now works!

(i sync the internal SSD of MAC Studio not an external one in my case)

This is something I have always done. I have a ‘music’ folder, inside this are ‘artist’ folders, inside each artist folder is the folder for each album. And simply point Audirvana to the ‘music’ folder. Seems the logical way.

3 Likes

its more organised indeed!