System optimizer

Why am I getting this now. Haven’t upgraded to a point .27 or .28 Because everything was working OK not great but OK.

Damien can you help me out here

try deleting is preferences…

Close Audirvana

Go to the Main Library Folder… PrivilegedHelperTools folder…
Trash All the files in that folder from Audirvana (that folder install SysOptimizer)
Go to the Main Library Folder… LaunchDaemons Folder…
Trash All the files in that folder from Audirvana (SystemOptimizer and prefs files)

Restart MAC. Restart Audirvana…

Thx :blush::+1::+1::+1: will give it a shot

The SysOptimizer installation error message tells another application had created a security hole by setting the wrong permissions for this PriviledgedHelperTools folder.
To fix this permission issue, you can use the Terminal application and enter the following commands:

sudo chgrp wheel /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools

sudo chmod 1755 /Library/PrivilegedHelperTools

All I did was restart my computer everything is fine now. I did not understand what you were telling me to do with the latter comment you had sent me. Now it seems like I have a problem with Qobuz loading through Audirvana Remote… I go to the app“ Qobuz app everything is just fine. So to me this has something to do with the Audirvana ® remote app. Also the remote is very sluggish and slow and I am on the latest version. Once again I think Audirvana is the best sounding software I’ve ever heard. And I have tried them all.
Also last week I could not get him MQA titles to play and now they play fine no problem. And I have not updated to the latest to software offers from a Audirvana because I’m scared they’re going to introduce glitches because they are for Catalina. Now this week I have the Qobuz problem.Im just at a lose of what to do. Also navigating the Qobuz app and getting some help has been very disappointing. So I thought I would send a direct email to Sebastian and I have not heard from him which is again very disappointing. I also think that should be a concern of you since you’re implementing Qobuz through your fabulous music software.